"This dramatically proves the power of hypnosis and at the same
time genuinely helps other people." ~ Igor Ledochowski ~
Who Else Wants To Master The "Holy Grail" Of Hypnosis Skills?
If you want to go beyond 'cool' hypnosis
and use hypnosis as a force for good in the world (not
just for entertainment or even personal gain)... then here's the
advanced-level skill few hypnotists will ever know...
From: Igor Ledochowski
LLB, MHT, MTT, MNLP, C.H. (NGH)
I am about to share with you a single piece of advice that (if you take to heart) may help you...
Become The Best Hypnotist
You Can Possibly Be!
But first, the fact is hypnotists who mature beyond the "fun and games" stage of learning hypnosis find out that millions of people suffer from issues that can be helped by hypnosis.
One group in particular (made up of millions and millions of people) needs your expertise more so than any other.
The problem is few (very few) hypnotists are properly trained to help these people who battle a specific health issue. Which can be alleviated -- even eliminated -- by a hypnotist who knows what they're doing. In as little as a few minutes.
I'll get to all the details shortly.
For now, consider these facts for yourself...
- The Institute of Medicine of the National Academies reports that at least 116 million Americans (roughly 1/3 of the population) suffer from this condition.
- A recent market research report by Global Industry Analysts, Inc. indicates this health problem affects more than 1.5 Billion people world wide.
- This market (in the United States alone) is bigger than diabetes, heart disease and cancer... combined!
- An amount equal to about $2,000.00 for every person living in the U.S. is spent on health care to deal with this significant public health problem. Which comes out to at least $560-$635 billion annually.
- As the population in the U.S. ages more Baby Boomers will deal with this health problem at higher rates than ever before in history.
I'm just giving you a general idea of the massive scope of this health issue.
The people dealing with this health problem are predisposed, pre-sold and desperately seeking an immediate solution.
A solution only a hypnotist with THIS skill can give them.
Just to put things in perspective, take a look at a comparison between the size of the typical markets hypnotists work with and this market...
- According to the National Sleep Foundation, an estimated 31.3 million people, or 10% of all adults in the U.S. struggle with an insomnia disorder. This market is at least 371% bigger!
- According to the National Institute of Mental Health, an estimated 39.1 million people, or 12.5% of all adults in the U.S. struggle with specific phobias. This market is at least 297% bigger!
- According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, an estimated 45.3 million people, or 19.3% of all adults in the U.S. smoke cigarettes. This market is at least 256% bigger!
- According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, an estimated 106.4 million people, or 34.2% of all adults in the U.S. are overweight. This market is at least 109% bigger!
The rate of incidence for the specific problem this market faces is on the rise. Especially for the aging U.S. population. Which means...
A Growing Number Of
Experience The Diseases With Which
This Condition Is Associated
Then there's the rise in obesity. The epidemic rise in weight gain is expected to affect people across demographic boundaries. Which means, both young and old will battle a deterioration in their health. Which further aggravates this condition.
Modern medicine is helping a larger portion of the population survive serious illness and injury longer. The cost is a direct rise in the incidence, severity and longevity of this condition across the board.
Surgical procedures contribute greatly to this condition. It is a documented fact that this is a persistent problem not well controlled after ambulatory surgery.
Finally, a growing understanding of this problem by the general population is causing many people who have lived in agony to seek help. Millions are reentering the health care system specifically for treatment with this issue.
A swell in the number of people looking for alternative therapies is on the rise. Because this problem makes people very open to the idea of getting fast relief.
Hypnotherapy is an obvious choice.
Okay, I've poured on the facts and teased you enough.
Hypnotic Pain Control And Pain Management
Is The "Holy Grail" Of Hypnosis Skills!
If you're not convinced by now... then... you should probably stop reading.
Because in the rest of this website I'm going to show you how to learn this all-important skill and help the millions of people suffering from pain.
But first, just in case you need a little more convincing, let me show you (beyond a shadow of a doubt) people suffering from pain need hypnosis.
It won't be hard to do... because... you just need to look at the facts.
For example, based on statistics from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the National Center for Health Statistics the most commonly reported pain conditions include...
- Low back pain which affects 28.1% of the population.
- Knee pain which affects 19.5% of the population.
- Severe headache or migraine which affects 16.1% of the population.
- Neck pain which affects 15.1% of the population.
- Shoulder pain which affects 9.0% of the population.
- Finger pain which affects 7.6% of the population.
- Hip pain which affects 7.1% of the population.
Not to mention the estimated 46 Million Americans tormented by the debilitating effects of arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, gout, lupus and fibromyalgia.
In a desperate attempt to stop both chronic and acute pain...
Millions Turn To Expensive
And Deadly Painkillers
You see, people in pain will do almost anything for immediate relief.
Including gulping down dangerous pills by the fistful.
No one wants to endure the tortures of pain. Think about it. You wake up one morning with an agonizing tooth ache. The pain is all you can think about.
It literally takes your life over. And since neither you nor your doctor have a solution to end the pain what you do is take a painkiller. But the dangers of such risky pain relief are all too real...
- Overdose deaths involving opioid pain relievers (OPR) now exceed deaths involving heroin and cocaine combined.
- Prescription painkiller overdoses killed nearly 15,000 people in the U.S. in 2008. More than 3 times the 4,000 people killed by these drugs in 1999.
- In 2010, about 12 million Americans (age 12 or older) reported non-medical use of prescription painkillers in the past year.
- One in 20 people in the United States, ages 12 and older, used prescription painkillers non-medically (without a prescription or just for the "high" they cause) in 2010.
- Nearly half a million emergency department visits in 2009 were due to people misusing or abusing prescription painkillers.
- Sales of OPR quadrupled between 1999 and 2010. Enough OPR were prescribed to medicate every American adult with a standard pain treatment dose of 5 mg of hydrocodone (Vicodin and others) taken every 4 hours for a month.
- Non-medical use of prescription painkillers costs health insurers up to $72.5 billion annually in direct health care costs.
The bottom line is this: People will not tolerate pain for long. They want rapid relief...
Of course, there is a legitimate place for prescription pain relievers.
However, given a choice, people would just as cheerfully rely on something safer. As long as it works to make the pain dissolve quickly and long term.
That's where you come in because...
Properly Trained In
Pain Control Can Be The Answer
These People Are Praying For
The key words are "properly trained."
Because without the right skills, understanding and process you can do more harm than good. On the other hand, when you know how to conduct pain control sessions the correct way your clients will love you.
You can quickly, safely and even permanently end their agony. Or, at the very least, give them the tools to lower the intensity of pain for the rest of their life.
By doing so, you become their hero... their savior... their solution.
At the beginning of this web page I said, "I am about to share with you a single piece of advice that (if you take to heart) may help you become the best hypnotist you can possibly be."
Here it is:
In over a decade of teaching thousands of hypnotists and hypnotherapists I see one big flaw in how they approach hypnosis.
Too many are caught up in the techniques and don't understand the underlying principles that make the techniques effective. If all you have is a technique or a script (which is what 99% of hypnosis training offers) then you're in trouble.
Hypnosis then becomes a "crapshoot". Maybe things will work out. Maybe not. Because you won't know WHY things are not working and how to fix them.
You need to go beyond techniques and scripts.
When it comes to hypnotic pain control (or any other form of hypnosis), it's all about the principles.
When you know the PRINCIPLES behind every pain control technique ever invented you have nothing to fear. Because you'll know exactly what needs to happen to get a successful result. Not one in a thousand hypnotists understands this secret.
The moral is obvious: Focus on learning the principles that drive the techniques and you'll master any technique as fast as humanly possible. It's just that simple.
(Oh... and you won't need any scripts.)
Not too long ago, I held a live training where I revealed all the principles, techniques and secrets to successful pain management using hypnosis.
The room was full of hypnotists and hypnotherapists riveted to every minute of my presentation. Lucky for you, the entire event was recorded live. I turned it into a complete program that I call...
The Hypnotic Pain
Listen, unlike the dry boring educational material you sometimes find in hypnosis, this one is different.
First off, it was video recorded while I was teaching it live. In a way, the videos are better than actually being there in person. You can watch them over and over again at your own pace.
Second, I combined instruction with live demonstrations. The best way to learn anything is to watch an expert perform and then model their success.
Finally, attendees showered me with their most important questions. I answered them and further explained so they (and now YOU) fully understood how to apply the principles of fast and effective hypnotic pain control.
If you are at all interested in using hypnosis to help people manage pain... then... let me tell you why you absolutely must get this course.
The best way to do that is by taking you through each electrifying session... and... reveal the amazing secrets you'll discover that can transform your practice:
Session One: Hypnotic Realities And
Hypnotic Pain Control Demonstration
The first session lays down the groundwork for properly conducting hypnotic pain control with clients. Not only do I explain what to do but also start a demonstration to show you.
You'll discover the following secrets:
- WARNING! Don't even think about holding a pain control session with someone until you get this piece of paper from them first!
- How every single pain control method works! (This is why getting too caught up in the techniques will stifle your progress and ability to help clients.)
- A psychological truth about "reality" that allows you to help someone diminish and eradicate their sensations of pain! (Sometimes this happens almost instantly.)
- How to start a session with a client... and... why you can't rely on a cookie-cutter approach to pain alleviation!
- How to guide people to move their body in ways that allow injuries -- even ones lasting for years -- to begin healing!
- The negative consequences of incorrect pain control methods!
- How people unintentionally aggravate their condition and make it worse!
- How to responsibly aid people without risking their long-term safety!
- Why intention is more important than behavior when it comes to managing pain!
- How reliving the past and anticipating the future with fear creates pain sensations! (Which is one way people inadvertently increase their stress levels and lower pain tolerance.)
- The "best" time to have an accident and not get hurt! (Also the reason why boxers who get punched hard often don't feel a thing. And no, this has nothing to do with an adrenaline rush!)
- How the hypnotherapist's attitude -- as well as the client's -- determines pain tolerance and either helps or hinders the healing process for the client!
- What pain really is! (You'll probably never guess... but... the truth is shocking!)
- The most important part of a pain control session! (Hint: It's got nothing to do with the actual hypnosis!)
- Two reasons people have different thresholds to pain!
- The secret to why people don't scorch their feet during Tony Robbins' (the famous motivational speaker) Fire walk!
- How the wrong kind of "attention" intensifies pain... while... the right kind of attention offers immediate relief!
Session Two: The 7-Step Hypnotic
Pain Control Method -- Part I
Now we're getting down to the basics of holding a pain control session with a new client. You'll learn the right way to start the interaction. And how to get people to open up and let you guide them to becoming pain-free.
- A specific protocol to prepare someone for a successful hypnotic pain control session! (NOTE: Focus on the protocol rather then the methods.)
- The one word you can NOT say to a client... if... you don't want to break the law and possibly end up behind bars! (I'm not kidding. Do not, under any circumstances, even think about uttering this word.)
- The biggest stumbling block people have to getting rid of pain! (Easy to show them how to overcome it once you know how!)
- Step #1 in the hypnotic pain control process you should never... ever... skip!
- Why you must contact the client's doctor before you can work with them! (And what to do if the doctor is vague about the client's condition.)
- What you need from a client before you contact their doctor! (Without this the doctor can't talk to you about the patient.)
- How to present yourself as a true professional and prepare the client for a positive outcome! (They'll listen to your every word without question if you do this!)
- Two reasons you should never try and diagnose a client's problem!
- How to handle a client who refuses to see a doctor for a diagnoses!
- Legal implications you must be aware of before taking on pain control clients!
- Step #2: How to establish a deep rapport with a client so they become responsive to your hypnotic suggestions!
- What to do if the rapport phase fails! (You'll get the client right back on track. Attentive. And willing to follow your lead every step of the way until the session is over.)
Three:The 7-Step Hypnotic
Control Method -- Part II
This session takes you through the remaining steps of the method.
You'll see exactly how to hold a covert hypnotic conversation with clients. So you can ease their pain and install suggestions that allow clients to automatically reduce or eliminate pain sensations on the spot.
This session covers:
- How to practically guarantee you never fail at bringing pain relief to clients... even when... they start out being uncooperative!
- Where the bulk of the healing happens during the process!
- How to put clients into the right frame of mind so pain relief happens spontaneously!
- A 15-word question that allows people to notice how the intensity of the pain they feel is diminishing! (Immediately reduces their stress levels and therefore their reaction to pain.)
- A simple attitude adjustment your clients must make... if... you ever hope to have them feel better!
- The difference between acute and chronic pain... and... how the emotion of fear perpetuates pain and keeps it coming back!
- The best time to work with a client who wants their pain to end!
- Why people have a hard time controlling pain sensations on their own! (It's a normal reaction we all have that ends up maintaining the pain when it could just as easily be gone!)
- The only time I have failed with pain control clients... and... what my blunders can teach you about being successful!
- A "sign" that lets you know the client is about to have a big breakthrough!
- How to change a person's mind set about pain so they stop creating more of it!
Principles Of Pain
Control, More Demonstrations And 3
Different Techniques You Can Use
The driving force of the 7-step hypnotic pain control method are four foundational principles. Once you learn these, creating the right environment to ease a client's pain becomes extremely easy. Without them you don't stand a chance.
Here's what I cover in this session:
- How to get the unconscious mind to release pain (even long-standing pain) within a few short minutes!
- How to program the unconscious mind to send less painful signals in the future! (Clients will love you for this! I guarantee it!)
- Pain-healing secrets most doctors don't know about!
- How doctors sometimes accidentally increase the intensity and severity of pain in their patients!
- How to overcome a client's concerns that the hypnosis protocol worked and their pain will return the same or worse than before!
- How to separate a person from the pain they think they feel!
- Why your body often heals itself of pain better on its own than by using some sort of external influence!
- Why some people are better off not eliminating all the pain in their body!
- How one seminar attendee followed along as I demonstrated on participants and erased almost all the pain in his shoulder!
- How making the mind and body have different experiences at the same time can reduce sensations of pain to almost nothing!
- How a classic meditation technique -- said to have helped the Buddha achieve enlightenment -- completely shifts a person's relationship to pain!
Session Five: Covert Communication, 13 More Pain Control Techniques You Can Use And Final Demo
The final session presents additional techniques and ties everything you learned together. Now you're able to go out and be a force for good. Someone who can really help the millions of people suffering (often needlessly) from the ravages of pain.
- The key to disassociating a person's mind from the pain in their body!
- How to get someone to diminish their pain by talking about it! (Totally contrarian technique but it works just the same!)
- How to fraction pain to the point where it becomes insignificant!
- A secret way to re-focus attention so the pain simply disappears without any struggle!
- How to free the unconscious mind to act on pain-eliminating suggestions!
- Why you must never... ever... rush a client through the process of emotionally discharging and releasing their pain!
- How to use symbolic language and imagery to dissipate pain-inducing emotions!
- Why a person's idea of pain ultimately determines how it affects their life!
- How a hypnotherapists concepts of pain determine how successful they are in helping clients become pain-free! (Huge point to understand and take to heart!)
- Why people hold on to their pain even when it's unnecessary!
- And a whole lot more!
Pretty amazing, don't you agree?
The course presents everything you need to know to successfully conduct pain control hypnosis with clients. When you finish it, you'll be armed with practical principles and techniques few hypnotherapists know.
In addition to the main course, I'm also going to give you these...
The best way to learn (I mean really learn) hypnotic principles is to watch an expert breakdown a demonstration on people in a live setting.
These demo breakdowns are the closest thing to actually being in person as I help four participants with their pain problems. You'll see me walk each participant through the 7-step hypnotic pain control method. You'll see me apply the foundational principles for hypnosis success with pain clients. And you'll see the amazing results.
Each demonstration comes in two parts. The first part is without commentary, these are the demos repeated from the main training. You just watch as I go through the whole thing. So you see how it's done.
In the second main part I add commentary and break down the process reel by reel. I explain what I am doing, how I am doing it... and... why.
The DVDs include:
- Demo Breakdown DVD #1 where I help a participant alleviate the agony of a 6 month old groin injury.
- Demo Breakdown DVD #2 where I help a participant diminish unidentifiable "electric" shooting pains in the legs and back.
- Demo Breakdown DVD #3 where I help a participant with the effects of chronic thoracic arthritis of the spine.
- Demo Breakdown DVD #4 where I help a participant deal with decades of pain from damaged nerves in the head.
- Demo Breakdown DVD #5 shows you how I took the participant in the fourth video and ran through what I call "The Dream Therapy Machine." You'll see how to help a client release their emotional anguish and the pain it creates. It's amazing!
These videos give you solid examples of most of the situations you'll encounter with clients. Both in the sense of dealing with the most common types of pain (i.e. acute and chronic.)
After going through the course... and... watching these demo breakdowns you'll be properly trained to...
Pain Control Sessions
In fact, I'm willing to bet not one in a thousand hypnotherapists knows how to help people control and manage this massive health problem the right way.
But you will... if... and only if... you get this program...
Here's how to get it:
The investment in this course is a drop in the bucket if you understand the following core truths about the pain control market.
- Core Truth #1: The market for pain control and pain management is huge, growing and wants the benefits of fast and safe reduction and elimination of pain that trained hypnotherapists offer.
- Core Truth #2: Getting a flood of clients who want immediate relief from their pain is like shooting fish in a barrel. Plus, once you help these people out they will tell everybody... and I mean every body within earshot... about how you miraculously made their pain vanish.
- Core Truth #3: This course teaches you everything you need to know about using your hypnosis skills to tap into this multi-hundred-billion-dollar market as a pain control hypnotherapist.
In other words, once you learn the principles and techniques in my course, there should be nothing to stop you writing your own check in the hypnotherapy business for the rest of your life.
Just from this one single market.
I just wanted to put things in perspective for you.
Let's get down to brass tacks...
The investment in my course should be $497 plus shipping and handling. And that would be more than fair.
However I want to get this program into as many hands as I can, so together we can make as big difference to many more people.
So I've slashed the investment....you can get my complete Hypnotic Pain Control program for just 3 easy installments of only $99.
And you get FREE worldwide shipping.
The thing is you can make way more than that on your first client or two. Not to mention the extra demonstration DVDs alone are worth at least $500 on their own. So in terms of return on your investment this is a total no-brainer.
Not only can you make back your investment in the program in no time... but... you can earn a solid income for as long as you're in business.
While that may sound good, I'll do you one better.
I'll stick my neck out and also give you an unconditional guarantee...
You're Protected by My Unconditional 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
No way I could offer this kind of guarantee... IF... I wasn't certain this course delivers on every single promise I made on this web page.
It delivers big time!
However, I know you might feel a bit uncertain. So get the course. Go through it from A-to-Z. Shouldn't take you more than a week or so. Then put the secrets I teach to the test. Take a full 60 days to see how it works for you.
If you're not happy with the program for any reason then send it back. I'll cheerfully refund every penny you paid. No questions asked.
(NOTE: The course might be fully tax-deductable as a business expense. Check with your tax professional.)
The Time To Get Started Is Now!
As more hypnotists realize how big and responsive the market is for pain control hypnosis the competition will become fierce in the future.
In my estimation, within a handful of years more hypnotherapists will offer this service to the population at large. Which means, if you get in now you'll be way ahead of all the "Johnny-Come-Latelys"... and... you'll have a significant presence and advantage in your market place.
If you wait to "see what happens" you'll be one of those "Johnny-Come-Latelys". Up to you... but... the smart thing is to carve your place in the market now.
Of course having this skill is literally priceless EVEN if you decide not to make a business using it.
Get your copy via our secure online website.
As soon as my support staff gets it, your course will shipped to you immediately.
Just click the "add-to-cart" button below to get started right away...
Igor, I am excited about the opportunity to help people in this massive market to control and manage their pain using the skills you'll teach me!
I understand that:
- The training comes with 5 video DVDs of a live seminar where you presented the entire hypnotic pain control method.
- The training also comes with the full transcripts of the videos on a CDrom so I can refer to these whenever I need to.
- Plus 5 Extra DVDs With Demonstration Breakdowns. So I can see exactly how your hypnotic pain control method works.
- The entire program (with all the DVDs, CDrom Transcripts and bonus DVDs) will be Shipped FREE to my doorstep as a physical product.
- My investment is just 3 easy monthly installments of only $99 and... is fully protected by your generous
100% Money-Back 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
- So I have nothing to lose and everything to gain by getting this course today. On that basis, I'm clicking the "Add to Cart" button right now...
MHT, MTT, MNLP, C.H. (NGH)
Certified Master Hypnosis Trainer
Author Of The Best Selling, "The Deep Trance Training Manual"
Author Of Over 70 Different Hypnosis Training Products & Training Seminars
Internationally Acclaimed Master Hypnosis Trainer
Certified Master Hypnotist & Trainer
Accredited & Certified NLP Master Practitioner & Trainer
Certified Success Life Coach & Trainer
P.S. Extra Fast-Action Bonus: I like to reward people who take action and are excited about being a force for good in the world, so if you jump on board today you will also get a special report I wrote recently entitled:
"How To Attract A Flood Of Pain Control Clients Demanding
To Pay You To Work With Them Immediately!"
The truth is most hypnotherapists I've come across are not doing so well financially. So I decided to take the guesswork out of how to attract pain control clients. Consistently. Predictably. In large numbers. And any time you want.
This special report is short. Only four pages long. But it explains (and gives examples) of a very simple marketing process to get people suffering from some kind of pain problem to pick up the phone and call you.
I'm telling you, this process will have your phone ringing off the hook!
If that's what you want -- and you're one of the first movers who get on board -- this report is yours free. You can keep it no matter what you decide.
Make the smart decision and get started now...